Battlecards that pinpoint your secret selling sauce
Why do you win where you win? Why do you lose where you lose? This battlecard template is all about defining what makes you stand out from the competition - along with a snapshot of your competitive intelligence, social proof of your strengths, and tips on how to use your competitor's strengths to your advantage. The cherry on top: since it's highly customizable, you can use it for any product or service you offer!
"Why we win" battlecards are important for any sales playbook - so if you don't have them already, or if you want to make your best points available to reps whenever and wherever they need them, this template is a must-add to your workspace.
Help your team:
- Define what makes you stand out in your market
- Sway your prospects with real-life customer quotes and stories
- Find out why customers switch – and use that knowledge to keep winning
Want to know more about battlecards?
- Winning is about more than comparing product features side-by-side. Here’s why battlecards should focus on what’ll close the deal instead.
- Stories about losing are just as valuable as stories about winning. A great set of battlecards embrace failure and success alike.
Start with this template to create your workspace.
Make the cards yours by adding your micro-content.
Invite your team and start benefiting from your masterpiece!
"We actually pull up different cards during our sessions, and our reps talk about what they’ve learned, they ask clarifying questions, and then we modify cards as we go so that current best practices are captured and immediately available to all. Reps add content that they want to refer to in the future, because of how easy Kiite is to use."
"Being able to create playbooks and add several dimensions to the content while making it EASIER to navigate is amazing. The constraints of a spreadsheet have been lifted, and you don't have some of the ridiculous attributes of [other tools] that make them a nightmare."