Your handy guide to creating competitive battlecards
What makes good battlecards good… and great battlecards great? Gathering information about the competition, how your company stacks up, and summarizing everything in a concise and easily-scannable way is admittedly a bit of an art. That’s why we did the heavy lifting for you, scouring the best tips and tricks the most successful sales teams use to create a battlecard strategy and content that sells, and putting it all in one helpful place.
Whether you’re new to battlecards or simply looking to give yours an update, this playbook is all about simple, actionable things you can literally do today to start winning more competitive deals.
Battle-ready tips for:
- Creating and maintaining effective battlecards your reps will actually use
- Positioning your company against the competition
- Increasing battlecard adoption and use
Ready for more battlecard knowledge?
- Battlecards aren’t about selling. They’re about selling smarter. We’ve got four tips on how to up your battlecard game from good to great.
- How should you structure your battlecards? Pandadoc shares their fave framework (that you can make your own).
Start with this template to create your workspace.
Make the cards yours by adding your micro-content.
Invite your team and start benefiting from your masterpiece!
"We actually pull up different cards during our sessions, and our reps talk about what they’ve learned, they ask clarifying questions, and then we modify cards as we go so that current best practices are captured and immediately available to all. Reps add content that they want to refer to in the future, because of how easy Kiite is to use."
"Being able to create playbooks and add several dimensions to the content while making it EASIER to navigate is amazing. The constraints of a spreadsheet have been lifted, and you don't have some of the ridiculous attributes of [other tools] that make them a nightmare."