“I've never worked in an organization where the same damn question isn’t asked every four weeks by the new person on, saying, "Hey. Do we have a case study about X? Hey, what's the pricing for Y? Hey, doesn't anybody know does this integrate with us?" They're common questions in the organization so we need to find new ways to surface that in a more intelligent, thoughtful manner and start breaking some of these just cycles we get into.”
— Mark Bergen, Head of Revenue, Shopify Plus
Does this sound familiar?
Unfortunately, many organizations are suffering from the Q&A blackhole that is your organizations' team collaboration tool. This all boils down to a bigger issue — the way your organization is storing, managing and providing access to company knowledge.
Tools are constantly evolving, and in the mobile generation, we are able to access information located in our back pocket within seconds. So why is it so hard to find accurate documents and resources within our company's knowledge base?
Why your Slack is suffering
People are asking questions via chat because they don't know or can't find the information they need:
- Your sales reps don’t want to spend time flipping between applications and windows searching for answers to their questions in Google Drive, Confluence, Bloomfire or whatever other knowledge bases your company may be using.
- Your documented knowledge is out of date, so your reps are doubting if the information is still accurate.
- Company knowledge is living inside the heads of your top sales reps and undocumented (what happens when they leave?).
- Reps are not searching to see if the question has already been asked in a Slack channel. (because it takes too long and the free version has limitations).
- Reps questions in Slack are being missed, or the response time is too slow.
- The questions and answers shared in Slack are not being documented, therefore the cycle of question-asking continues on forever.
And the list goes on...
- Reps are lacking answers that they need in real-time to help push deals forward.
- Managers are sick and tired of answering the same things over and over. It’s a productivity killer and they could be working on more important things such as individual rep coaching.
- Onboarding is more difficult. New hires will ask the same repetitive questions, and for scaling sales teams this can be a big pain.
We can help — say hello to Kiite
Automate your answers
Add Kiite to your chat platform, such as Slack and train Kiite on your company resources, such as your website, sales collateral, and intranet. Kiite’s powerful AI automates the Q&A process and delivers the right answers to your sales team, right when they need them.
Unlike other knowledge-sharing platforms, Kiite was built with the sales organization in mind, providing automated Q&A, access to sales-ready content via existing chat systems, and line of sight into knowledge gaps for managers.
Optimized for desktop and mobile, Kiite will give you the information you need to move the deal forward. Unblock yourself anywhere, 24/7.
One User-Central Hub
Use Kiite without impacting your training budget. Software deployed through conversational interfaces, like Kiite, give you the ability to dramatically impact employee performance without the added overhead of new systems.